Doctors strongly recommend the use of special sports insoles for people who lead an active lifestyle and do sports. Such products have increased cushioning characteristics, thanks to which the limit of the capabilities of a person who is training increases. In addition, orthopedic insoles for sports significantly reduce the load on the feet, accordingly, it is possible to avoid discomfort and pain, and post-traumatic rehabilitation occurs many times faster. One of the leaders in the production of orthopedic insoles, and sports ones in particular, is the German company Pedag. It is one of the few brands in the world that has a TUV certificate, which confirms that each product has undergone all the necessary technological processes and meets the highest quality standards. This is what distinguishes Pedag insoles from fakes, which, despite the external similarity, are dangerous to health.
Why are sports insoles necessary for teachers
During sports, when a person runs, jumps or simply actively moves, very large loads fall on the feet, as a result of which their arches can flatten. In addition, with increased training, the shock-absorbing properties of the foot decrease, and certain changes may occur in the bone apparatus, resulting in gradual wear and tear of the joints. Therefore, the way out of such a situation can be prevention, namely the use of orthopedic insoles for sports, which are also able to prevent the likelihood of various injuries, as they allow you to maintain the foot in a physiologically correct position. Regardless of the model, all pedago insoles are made of the most high-quality, durable hyperallergenic materials, and they differ from each other in their characteristics, which we will talk about below.
The most popular models of Pedag sports insoles
• Power — products made according to a new method of frame construction are of great interest to dynamic people. At the base of the insole, two materials of different stiffness and resistance are combined. Harder elements are placed in those areas where great stability is needed, and semi-rigid elements are placed in other areas. Thanks to this combination, the insole becomes more ergonomic and provides maximum support for the feet during physical activity. A feature of the model is the ability to individually adapt it to the foot. There are two types of Power insoles: High and Mid, which differ in the height of the frame of the longitudinal arch.
• Energy High and Energy Mid are quite efficient models that can also be adjusted specifically for the user. They are designed for running sports. As in the previous models, these insoles combine two types of materials, have a soft coating and a small thickness, which makes them as comfortable as possible;
• Viva Sport is an innovative frame insole for all types of sports. The longitudinal arch effectively supports the rigid frame, the shock absorber of the heel area absorbs shocks, and the support of the forefoot is provided by the metatarsal pads. The special fabric of the surface of the products quickly removes moisture, and the main material of high-tech foam with tiny air-filled bubbles absorbs impact and insulates from the cold, which allows you to use them at any time of the year;
• Energy with an anti-shock system (Anti-Shock-System) reduces shock loads on ankle, hip and knee joints, as well as cervical vertebrae. They have a moisture-absorbing terry coating. The engraved cup shape of the insole is inclined, which gives the joint and heel support, preventing the appearance of fatigue;
• Performance for running, fitness, etc. The model is made of high-tech fiber with high moisture absorption capacity. The base of the anatomical shape guarantees an even distribution of the load, the design and materials create a feeling of light massage, and the perforation ensures air circulation and feet do not sweat.